Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top Network Marketing Truth Exposed On Being A Relationship Business
10/5/2014 5:54:59 PM
The top network marketing truth exposed on network marketing is that it is a relationship business not a sales business. The people who are telling you that it is a sales business are lying to you. Therefore do yourself a favor and dump the script. Focus on what other people want and cut your agenda out!

Click here to read the rest of the story.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
RE: Top Network Marketing Truth Exposed On Being A Relationship Business
10/13/2014 10:07:38 AM
Well, practical Experience has shown otherwise. If you cant sell, you will starve in Network Marketing, you will make good relationships of people who cheer you on, and laugh at you behind your back. Sure you will need to be in a sizzling relationship with ALL of your potential buyers (sign ups and customers alike) which come in thousands before you make bankable income, then selling will not look salesy anymore, it will be more of providing an offer. This takes a decade at least, so its not what its drummed up to be, its why Its smarter to do something else for income while you build your relationships
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Top Network Marketing Truth Exposed On Being A Relationship Business
10/13/2014 3:45:59 PM
The most important thing in business is relationships. People buy from you if they know, like and trust you. 99% of the population hates to be sold. They want to buy. I learned from my good friend and mentor Tom Big Al Schrieter if you are doing more of the talking you are selling, if they are doing more of the talking then you are then they are buying. So the most important thing is to find out what other people want and help them get it. If you do not make it about them then nothing else matters.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!