Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How To Succeed In Business Online!
9/28/2014 4:38:44 AM

Members Friends

I do a lot or research on getting sales online.

For one of my opportunities I get 5 free signups and one paid member for every 16,000 site visitors.

This is the key to marketing online. Getting people to see your sales pages.

I visit communities and make at least 50 new friends every day.

I place 10 to 20 new ads every day in communities groups and forums. Fresh ads daily work.

Older ads often do not get seen

If you need more sales and want help contact me.

Also read the latest news letter here

Regards Michael Clayton

+0
RE: How To Succeed In Business Online!
10/24/2014 5:04:31 AM

Friends members

Great time to talk to people and make new friends or catch up with old friends.

Making new friends and communicating with people is the number one way I get more business.

A great Story Lindsey Fox

Lindsey (now billionaire ) was a young truck driver with one old truck that he did a deal with a friend to get.

Now anyone can drive a truck but Lindsey loved communicating with people. He treated everyone equal; as a friend. Because of this he gained many favors and many good contacts and built an empire. Why because he liked people and was willing to communicate with everyone. You can do this also. It's not talent or ability that allows you to be successful but contacts attitude and persistence.

You know; I hear people complain about spam, but to a true entrepreneur SPAM is just another opportunity to make a friend, communicate and do business.

A day where you do not place ads or make friends is a day of lost opportunity.

Some come visit, make friends, read articles, join groups, forums, post events, join and attend local meet up events, read posts and make more friends.

Read ABC latest news letter for many places to advertise free.

Regards Michael Clayton

ABC Community Manager

Visit Australian Business Contacts at: http://australiancontacts.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on Australian Business Contacts, click here
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!