Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
No time to meditate? Use this BRAIN HACK to get to ZEN in 12 minutes...
9/26/2014 5:21:35 PM
Do you know how many self-growth programs I get to see every week?

Literally dozens.

I always have someone sending me a program they think will help enhance people's lives. (And earn them a little cash too.)

Much of the time, these programs just rehash the same old material. They aren't useful. And so I don't bother wasting your time with them.

But last week I stumbled across something that really caught my attention.

It's an audio meditation program that uses special "brainwave" sounds to actually meditate *for you*.

That's right -- it meditates FOR YOU.

Seriously!

I tried it. And honestly? I was amazed.

There are no rules, no tricky sitting positions, no headphones. Just hit play and listen. The MP3 does all the work for you. It calms the mind and body, then takes you down into a deep meditative state.

The result?

Instant relaxation, greater stress relief, mood improvement and a sharp mind that really feels in 'The Zone.' All absolutely without effort.

I loved this so much, I had to share it.

The program is called Zen12.

This isn't any old regular meditation kit either.

The Zen12 MP3s enable you to experience a whole hour's worth of uber-deep meditation -- all in just 12 relaxing minutes.

It uses special "brainwave" sounds that help you cheat at meditation. The science behind it is fascinating, and I know you're going to love it.

In just 12 minutes, you'll experience greater relaxation, powerful stress and anxiety relief, increased happiness levels, and you'll put yourself in 'The Zone' for the rest of the day.

And if you click on this special link, you'll get to preview Level 1 for yourself -- at NO cost:

DOWNLOAD your copy of this special Zen12 gift.

Try it out. Consider this a special little gift from me ;)

To your success.

PS. Oh, and if you want to try out the full program, use the code VZ54YTD6 during checkout. That'll give you $50 off, making the whole package just $47.

The Zen12 MP3s enable you to experience a whole hour's worth of uber-deep meditation, all in just 12 relaxing minutes...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!