Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Now You Can Build Greater Customer Loyalty Simply Easily Inexpensively
1/27/2006 4:49:59 PM
Hello Fellow Intrepreneures and Entrepreneures, We all want to build customer loyalty. One of greatest ways to do this is to send a note or a thank you card. I send a card or post card with every order I get. This also helps me keep my customer contact list up to date. I have had many customers thank me for the card. I could buy boxes of thank you cards. I could hire a secretary to answer the phones and keep the cards going out. I could buy a postage machine to pre-post the envelopes and save on mailing costs. Yes, I could do all that. I do not. I use a great little company introduced to me by my good friend Sandy Morgan here at AdlandPro http://community.adlandpro.com/go/9909/default.aspx Contact her by following the link above. Tell her David sent you. She is a great person with a great product which is inexpensive, costs less than doing it yourself actually, not even counting how valuable your time is. By the way, how valuable is your time? Build more customer loyalty. Do it today. Contact Sandy today :-) David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Now You Can Build Greater Customer Loyalty Simply Easily Inexpensively
1/27/2006 5:38:06 PM
Hey Dave! Don't forget Valentines Day is coming right up! A good time to send a card to your loved one(s)! Sign up for a Gift Account at http://www.SandySendFreeCard.com Thanks, Dave!
+0
More Food For Thought
1/31/2006 10:43:40 AM
People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care :-) If people believe you are on their team, on their side, they will be loyal. Keep them loyal. Provide a real service for a real value. Follow that up with heartfelt sincere interest in them. Then you will have a winning business. Here is to your success :-) David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: More Food For Thought
1/31/2006 11:24:14 AM
You are so right Dave! Building relationships with your clients makes the difference between a repeat customer base. This leads to referrals and more customers!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!