Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
A Warm Adlandpro Welcome to Anthony Percy
1/27/2006 4:42:36 PM
Hello, my friends, It is with pleasure that I introduce to you, Anthony Percy, a brand new member of our Adlandpro family. Anthony just sent me a message: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have just joined Adland Pro, (the past couple of days)I am a novice at this & would love to be able to get things moving in the right direction, so I'd like you to become my friend as I need all the help & advice that I can get. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Anthony comes to us from the UK, has previously built a successful business with his wife, has recently recovered from an illness that took him away from his business, and is ready to start again. I am sure he would really enjoy meeting many more new friends other than just me, and I know that together we can help Anthony as we always help each other. God bless, Dave
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Warm Adlandpro Welcome to Anthony Percy
1/27/2006 6:44:01 PM
01/28/2006 Tasmania - Australia Dear Mr. Dave Cottrell, As always you are darling, ready to only help. I will be novice rest of my life at this...Big welcome to Anthony Percy :) Warm Regards Eva _____________________________________________ We are Inviting you to Exchange Links with Us at : Http://worldwin-ecard.com is interested in using the Internet to help bring and end to Child Poverty, and any person, and animals abuse, through education, and support of worthy organizations as chosen by the purchaser of World Win Ecard.com Sweepstakes The winner of Greeting - Gift all in one, will receive All expenses - paid VIP holiday for two + $$$$ in Australia - Tasmania, and many more CASH prizes
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0
1/27/2006 7:49:22 PM
Hello Dave, I shall go & invite him to become my friend right away. Thanks for introducing him to us. Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-)
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2006 8:14:38 PM
Dave, Thank you so much for this introduction to Anthony. I have invited him to become friends and hope to see and hear from him soon in the forums. :) Be blessed in 2006' Your friend, Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/27/2006 11:20:47 PM
Hi Dave, Thanks for letting us know about Anthony. Like him, we can all use all the help we can get! You are a true example of what a friend is at AdlandPro. Peace, Leon
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!