Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
NeuroFlow, Advanced Audio Entrainment Technology for Focus, Flow, Relaxation and
8/23/2014 3:19:53 PM
NeuroFlow, Advanced Audio Entrainment Technology for Focus, Flow, Relaxation and Joy from iAwake Technologies!

We are so happy to be able to offer iAwake Technologies' latest product: NeuroFlow.

Here I go again, announcing a terrific new product. I almost feel like it's an embarrassment of riches. The tracks that we currently have could keep us busy and evolving for a lifetime. But these NeuroFlow tracks are really something not to be missed.

As with all of iAwake Technologies' products, these tracks are game changers. They will help you increase your mental focus, calm your harried mind, release your negative emotional charges, and put you into a state in which you can experience great peace and joy, and connect with your intuition, creativity, and wisdom.

Listen to the sample track:

One of my jobs that I take very seriously is not just being the CEO of this organization, but being the "Chief Practitioner." Somebody wrote that about me in an article once, and I really liked it. I take my personal practice very seriously, and there are many reasons for this. One of the most important reasons is so that I can speak from a place of deep experience and, of course, be in integrity and walk my talk.

I simply love the NeuroFlow tracks. They are wonderful for the beginner and wonderful for advanced traditional meditators and longtime veteran practitioners with iAwake Technologies. The three tracks are named Focus, Calm, and Joy. They will take you into deep alpha (Focus and Calm) and also beta and gamma simultaneously (Joy), and they are infused with the biofield technology as well as the entrainment waves.

But what really matters to me as a practitioner, as a clinician who works with clients, and as a teacher who hopefully inspires people to get started with these transformational practices and technologies, is that these tracks rock. When I enter into my meditative states, I'm not thinking about the technical aspect of these tracks, I'm practicing. These tracks are as good as any that we have ever produced, and they certainly deserve a place in your transformational library.

WE ARE INTRODUCING NEUROFLOW AT A SPECIAL RATE THAT ONLY LASTS DURING THIS INTRODUCTORY SALE- THRU AUGUST 28th.

Click Here to Download NeuroFlow Now:

So get ready to deepen your practice, increase your joy, refocus, and calm your mind. I think you're going to love them.

With great love,

John and the iAwake Team

These tracks can be downloaded directly from this link, or CDs can be ordered, if you prefer.

CheckOut NeuroFlow:

Truly immersive, Delicately deep

Neuroflow´s elegant sessions combine beauty and power in one of the most versatile iAwake releases to date: write, design, create, daydream, unwind, open up, take off, appreciate, land back, smile...

~ Javi Otero

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!