Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Beauty of Life
8/20/2014 1:36:47 PM

The Daily Prayer 8.20.2014

“The Beauty of Life”

Ardy Reed, RScP

Ardy Skinner, RScP

I Look Around at all The Beauty I’m Enveloped In!

When I look around me, I see the beauty of the mountains, the glorious sky with all it’s magnificent colors, and the Magnificence of God!

God is that Amazing Presence that envelopes Life with Endless Beauty! God is this Perfection, Magnificence, and Endless Beauty that cradles me in every moment.

This magnificence is within the very center of my being. And just as I know this for me, I also know this for you!

I know and realize as we embrace this beautiful day, this perfect expression, and this magnificence, that we experience the powerful glory of all of it! And in experiencing this, we shine in joy, love, and creativity in everything we do and in every experience we have this amazing and glorious day!

I am so grateful for this amazing celebration of life! I am so grateful that you and I can fully embrace this perfection, magnificence and endless beauty in every moment we have!

I proclaim this as our day right now and release it knowing it is here! I let go and let God!

And so it is!

Rev Bonny Allen Rice is a Minister and Pastoral Care Director at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM 87107

***If you have a prayer request please Click Here ***

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

Thanks!

#God #beauty #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!