Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Exclusive MLM Tip On Listening Today
8/3/2014 3:24:23 AM
An exclusive mlm tip on listening today that I learned from Michael Dlouhy and Richard Dennis is to listen to what your prospect is saying or else you are dead in the water. Tom Big Al Schrieter traveled around the world and asked the prospects to rate the most important thing on joining a company. The most important one is Who Gave The Presentation?

Click here to read the rest of the story.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
RE: Exclusive MLM Tip On Listening Today
8/3/2014 3:42:30 AM
Funny thing is everywhere I go online I run into this same topic about how MLMers SHOULD LISTEN TO THEIR Prospects and instead MLMers are in the business of bashing their prospects with how ''their mind is not set'' how they need to ''Continue to stare in the mirror'' and all that theory .... its another reason why the industry is so detested by the outside world. They do NOT Practice what they preach.
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Exclusive MLM Tip On Listening Today
8/3/2014 4:14:20 AM
They definitely do NOT and if they would learn the Secret Language Of Prospects then it would change their business and their life for the better. I have learned how to determine what a prospect likes and more importantly what he can't stand. Without that skill a person is toast.

Regards

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!