Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Top 3 Paid Per Click Websites that Will Make Money Online for You
7/30/2014 11:55:26 AM
Do you want to know how to make money online with the Top 3 paid per click websites ?

There are many people who can earn big money all the times in this world. Celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Jackie Evancho, Alexandra Burke and many other singers or movie stars will never have to worry about money since they are all famous people who can easily attract money making opportunities to them. However, there are still many simple ways that we all can do to make some easy money online. That's why you are one of those who is actively looking for this kind of opportunities.I believe that you do, otherwise you won't even read this article, don't you? Well, You made a right move and I won't waste your time because I personally have done some research and avoid all those scam sites before I signed up for free with these 3 websites online. When I say that they are the top 3 websites that will help you to make money online, then they really do. Nobody will think that they will get rich with paid to click websites since the pay out is low. But the fact is that ptc will surely help you to pay off some of your bills and at least you will have some extra cash. However, you still need to work on it before you will see your real profit increase in a regular basis. With the proper strategy, you will see your earning goes like skyrocket like I do. I have just seen my referrals increase like never before and so does my earning as well. Do you what to know how ? Well, I am going to show you now.

The Top 3 paid per click websites that will help you to make money online are as following :

1. Clixsense : - The Longest History and the most reliable PTC websites (For sure it is the best of best. I upgraded my account and just after 5 days, I have already earned all my upgrade money back. I am now enjoying my daily profit because of my upgrade status. Sign up is free but if you want to earn from this site fast and more like I do, upgrade is surely a wise option.).

2. CashnHits (Highly Recommended, many ways to earn money and very fast cashout $0.6)

3. GoldenClix(Highly Recommended, many ways to earn)

(I don't want to post tons of websites that you won't be able to do it all or even have time to check them all in a regular basis after you sign up. I think focus on only three will be quite reasonable and not become a burden for anyone. )

Bonus : The best way for you to make money online : is to set up your own website and do whatever you want to do. With the following link, you will have the cheapest in fees but the best of the best in web hosting services. you will also get the best support staff who will help you all the way through. If you want an easy set up website and make big money online, don't miss this excellent site.

(Highly Recommened) : http://tiny.cc/jo4fjx

• The five ways that will help you to make more money with your ptc websites are as following :

1. Sign up as many as possible as with those legit websites and for sure sign up will always be free.
(because one website won't make you that much, but if you have 3 websites or 10 sites if you really have time to do it, then it will make a differences).

2.Click the ads (click the ads and you will earn more and you will need to read the terms and policy of each websites. However, if you just want to sign up and do nothing, then why bother to sign up ? You work and you will get paid and that's the name of the game with PTC business.) However, don't just visit the website just for once per day since some of the website such as clixsense may upload new ads very often. The more you visit the site and click more ads, you will reach the minimum cash out much faster.

3. Refer others and let more people click for you and that will increase your earning much faster.

(you need to read the terms and policy before you sign up because some will require you to click the ads once a week or so in order for you to earn from your referral) . If you can complete task, offer, play games and do their surveys as well, it will definitely help your to make more money as well. However, it is optional and see if you have time to do it or not. Some website might require you to post your earning to their forum by screen shoot after you get paid to testify that the website is legit.So, you need to do so in order to get paid in your next payment. Once again, you have to read their terms and policy clearly. Once again, get as many as referral as you can and teach them to do the same , then you will make more money and so will your referral be. Website such as Clixsense do offer membership upgrade bonus up to 8 levels of the referral program as well. On top of that once your referral makes money to certain amount, you will automatically gain some bonus. It simply means that the more people you refer, the more money you can make and the less work you need to do as well.

4. Promote all your referral links with article marketing (write an article and post all your links in there).
The more articles you write, the more people will get to know your legit ptc websites and sign up with your referral links. Of course you can post your referral links to Social Network such as Face book, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumbleupon with a few words about your ptc sites and that will be another powerful way to attract more referral for yourself. However, don't forget to ping your article or update your article once a week in order to maintain a higher ranking in the search engine. Of course , we all know that whomever can stay in the first page of each key word search will always be the best for your targeted traffic. More targeted traffic means more sign up from your referral. This means that you will make money money fast.

5. Upgrade as soon as possible because it is the most powerful boost up of your earning. Perhaps you will might think that I don't want to spend money on this business. Well, a few dollars from your cashout is all that you will get for every month if you keep on thinking that way. I thought like that when I first started until I read some strategy and tips from some useful resources, my mentality began to change. What's the differences between those who earn a few bucks and those who earn few hundred dollars to few thousand dollars from these PTC sites ? Let me tell you what. It is all about their strategy and focus is different. Upgrade can boost your earning and make you amaze about this change. I clicked from one site and earn my upgrade money within a month plus my referral's help. Then once I upgrade with those money I have just earned from that site. With a few days , I have already reach another cashout time. Why? it is simple. Upgrade made my earning double and increase like never before. If I can sign up in the same website again (of course you can only sign up once), I won't wait for my cashout and I will upgrade my account from day 1 of my sign up.If you really want to earn something big from PTC work, upgrade is the key, getting referrals is only the second most important tips if you want me to make a choice between this two option.

Well, the links in the above are all the top 3 links I have found for you , it would be nice if you can sign up with the links provided. If not, you might have to spend more times to do some search by yourself and may end up get the same result as I do. Well, I hope you will make the smart move and start to make money online right now. Enjoy your earning online.

Conclusion :

There are actually many other ways to make money online and PPC sites are just among one of many different other ways. In order to help you to better understand how you can make use a blog to earn extra cash online, I highly recommend you visit the following blog. That will help you to make more money even when you are sleeping.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!