Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Are you looking for more traffic for your blog?
7/23/2014 9:34:02 PM

When it comes to getting more traffic for your blog, then looking for social media tools that will work is important

I would like to introduce you to a "social media tool" that I have known about and used for the last year called JustRETWEET

JustRETWEET logo

Don't let the name fool you this social media tool does a lot more than help you get retweets, it will also help you increase your Facebook likes and G+ recommendations.

The concept behind JustRETWEET is very simple, all it does is help your get more more visibility for your tweets, by getting retweeted by other ( and I might add "real") people.

You earn credits by retweeting those articles that you feel are good and in return you can use those credits so that other people will retweet you. You can also earn credits by following people and by browsing websites and you can also set credits to have people follow you and look at your site.

One of the reasons why I like this service is because they make sure that the posts are promoted will be of higher standards and they don't allow:

Direct affiliate links
sales or sqeeze pages
e-commerce pages
press releases

Don't despair!

If you are writing blog posts that inform, educate and help people in some way, you won't have a problem.
Just retweet

The rules are simple

You may only submit 3 total tweets in the past 24 hours.
All tweets must contain a url.
The same url may not be submitted more than once in the past 24 hours.

If you are looking to add to your "resume", then you will be happy to hear that they also have an affiliate program ( no I am not an affiliate)

"The JustRetweet Affiliate program is available to all non-moderated members on the site. We offer 30% commissions for any sales you make for any of our Featured or Credit packages. We also use a lifetime cookie so you can possibly make multiple sales with just one referral! Sign in to the site and click on the Affiliate program tab for details."

For those of you who would like to know more about the RETWEET social media tool, here is a very good YouTube created by Elanor Prior

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!