Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1518 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How hypnotic phenomena like hand levitations work? Get the inside story on hypno
6/29/2014 5:43:27 PM
How hypnotic phenomena like hand levitations work? Get the inside story on hypnosis!

I've just heard about a new set of videos on hypnosis that colleagues of mine, Roger Elliott and Mark Tyrrell from Uncommon Knowledge have created.

A new video series called Inside Hypnosis’.

These guys are hugely experienced in this area, and I love their style, so if you’re at all interested in hypnosis I heartily recommend that you sign up and watch these videos.

These guys have been teaching hypnosis for 20 years, and it’s all the creative, indirect stuff (not old-style authoritarian hypnosis) so it’s really worth getting on this while you can.

Here's the latest video where they explain how hypnotic phenomena like hand levitations work and How to avoid hypnotic pitfalls every day - it’s truly fascinating.

How hand levitations work in hypnosis:

I promise you you've never seen anyone like Mark before - he's so different to the usual 'hype merchants' you see in this field. This guy is a professional, with a ton of experience, and who obviously really cares about teaching hypnosis well.

50% off Uncommon Hypnosis

I wanted to warn you that the 50% launch offer on the new hypnosis course from Uncommon Knowledge will end soon.

It’s a brilliant course on indirect, Ericksonian conversational hypnosis, and I urge you to take a look before the price goes up to $197.

The reason this course is different to all the others out there is these guys have been training professionals in hypnosis for over 15 years, and they really know their stuff!

>>> Sign up to ‘Inside Hypnosis’ here: >>>

All the best.
Roger Elliott & Mark Tyrrell
Founder of psychology training company Uncommon Knowledge in 1998. Mark and Roger started Hypnosis Downloads in 2004. Since then, more than 1/2 million downloads have flown off the shelves.

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!