Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
REALLY Important Stuff, Find Out Why Arianna Huffington Wants You to THRIVE, VER
6/19/2014 2:46:22 PM
REALLY Important Stuff, Find Out Why Arianna Huffington Wants You to THRIVE, VERY RARE Amma (The Hugging Saint) Interview!

I have something really special for you... so special, that it is happening AGAIN... this time in a new format.

Let me explain.

My dear friend, Jennifer McLean, host of Healing With The Masters - the largest and most celebrated online teleseminar workshop on the planet, is RE-DOING her transformational 13th season.

You see, she had experimented with a new format of the series, offering pre-recorded shows and YOU CHIMED IN that you want the LIVE format BACK.

SO, you have the chance to join what is now being called “Healing With The Masters Season 13.2” as a live, interactive set of 23 healers... true masters... here to work with you and move you to a new state of being, power and possibility.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (IT’S FREE):

It is SO live, that Jennifer is opening up the lines (THAT’S NEW) for you to interact directly with the speakers and potentially receive one-on-one session work.

For 13 seasons, Jennifer and her master speakers have transformed lives and been a change agent for participants, stirring them into miracles of movement into health, wealth, peace, flow and forgiveness.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE to find out what all the fuss has been about AND experience this season as a LIVE, interactive event.

Imagine interacting with Don Miguel Ruiz, Wayne Dyer, Jo Dunning, Rikka Zimmerman and recent New York Times Bestselling authors, Pam Grout (E2), Dr. Fab Mancini (The Power of Self-Healing) and Dr. Lissa Rankin (Mind Over Medicine).

AND Arianna Huffington founder of The Huffington Post is also joining Jennifer.

Ok... here is the REALLY exciting part... A powerful being of renowned healing has agreed to ALSO be a speaker on Healing With The Masters: Amma!

Mata Amritanandamayi, better known simply as Amma ["Mother"], is a Hindu spiritual leader and guru, who is revered as a saint by her followers. She is referred to as “the hugging saint,” and she is going to be a special guest on Healing With The Masters for season 13.2.

Amma, drawing more people than the Dalai Lama, rarely does interviews, so this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear from, and more importantly, feel the energy from this remarkable woman.

So...

If you are ready to move from stuck to free...

If you’ve felt there is something more for you to do and be...

If you know that renewed health is a possibility just waiting for you...

If you sense that it’s time for abundance, wealth and money to be yours now...

Then join Jennifer and her master speakers as each one delivers a wave of life-altering healing, that over the season, creates a revolution of change.

These speakers bring you the most relevant, cutting edge information, techniques, energies, ignitions, transformations, and initiations you have ever known.

And consider this... Your makeover and healing creates a contribution that makes a difference not only in your life, but also those lives you touch... and together we change the whole planet.

I’m so excited at who you are about to become through this profound workshop series.

All you have to do is CLICK HERE and register absolutely free...

The new you is awaiting.

P.S. Please share with us your experiences from this event. We love to hear how you are transforming.

Healing With The Masters Season 13.2

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!