Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Please Meet My New Friend Lena Jonsson
6/12/2014 10:02:49 AM
Hi ALP Friends,

I would like you to meet my new friend Lena Jonsson.
She is not a member here yet but I will be inviting her here soon. Be sure and give her a warm welcome when and if she joins us. In the mean time you can connect with her through her CTP profile. We are on the CTP Team Wake Up Now together.

What I would really like you to do is see the personalized splash page she put together for one of my favorite programs Tezak Traffic Power.

Click on the text ad above or here to see Lena's personalized splash page.

There are all kinds of things you can do here. Get in touch with Lena. Tell her that I recommended her as a resource person. You can join her in Tezak Traffic Power. I can tell you that would be a good thing to do if you don't do anything else. My friend Tony Tezak has a great program that is one of the top traffic exchanges on the Internet.

You can also post your personalized splash pages in this forum. I guarantee 100 unique visitors to your page using the top rated email safelists, social networks like Adlandpro, Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Skype.

Make it a great day,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Please Meet My New Friend Lena Jonsson
6/12/2014 12:26:40 PM
Ok! We are waiting to welcome her :D
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Please Meet My New Friend Lena Jonsson
6/15/2014 7:24:21 AM
Thanks Hafiz

She did ask me for a link to join and I expect her soon. I will followup with her and assist her in joining. I know she had company the last couple of days.

I will bring you up to date soon.

Thanks for asking where she is.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!