Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jeng Cua

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Autoresponder That Provides 100% Commission!
5/31/2014 1:35:13 AM

Email auto-responder is a great way for you to keep in the loop with your with your audience or subscribers over time and build rapport without you having to do any extra work beyond the work that you need to invest up front to write your emails.

3 MAIN BENEFITS OF EMAIL AUTORESPONDER:

1. Automation and time saving

Autoresponders make you save a lot of time because they automate the process of building a relationship with your visitors/subscribers/potential customers. You don’t have to be worried to start with too many emails. Over time, you can add more.

When I started my email list back in 2013, I started out by giving out my One Step Up Free ebook. If you will see below screenshot, I sent out 56 emails and 30 open. My open rate is a whopping 53.57% and 31 clicks!

2. Relationships builder

An email autoresponder makes you build a close relationship with visitors/subscribers. Helping them in better knowing you, building the like and trust and what you want to offer.

This is where YOU really shine and you must continue to send them e-mails or video broadcast messages explaining what your business has to offer to help them. The more valuable these messages are to your prospect, the more likely you will convert these leads to buyers.

3. Increased rate of conversion

An autoresponder dramatically increases your rate of conversion. In other words, a good autoresponder helps you in converting visitors into subscribers/potential customers and then into sales.

Once a visitor has subscribed to your auto-responder you can continue to send them email messages forever, or until they unsubscribe.

The leading marketing tool that gives 100% commission!

CLICK HERE!

To Your ONE STEP UP! Jeng Cua (internet marketer consultant) BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH AUTOMATION! Visit My Blog http://www.onestepupbyjc.com
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!