Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Spokane Education Association Employee Cashes in With Isagenix
5/29/2014 7:09:17 AM
the last 20 years, Doris has worked for the Spokane Education Association ensuring teachers and public school employees’ needs are met. Her passion for education outweighed the fact that she was living paycheck to paycheck. To save for retirement (and have a little money left over to enjoy) Doris became a massage therapist working evenings and weekends to help make ends meet. Off and Running In her spare time, Doris is an avid fitness advocate and marathon runner who’s conscious of the foods she consumes daily. “When Isagenix came around, I was emotionally spent and always overwhelmed,” shares Doris, “but, I kept going because that was what I was taught to do.” Prior to being introduced to Isagenix in 2005, Doris considered herself a “juicer,” someone who extracts the nutrients from fruits and vegetables through a juicing system. So, when her first 9-Day Deep Cleansing and Fat Burning System was delivered directly to her doorstep, she was overwhelmed by the products’ convenience factor—easy and superfood nutrition! Then, after losing 7.5 pounds* in just nine days, she became a believer. Heading in the Right Direction photo 4 “I am 5’2”,” shares this Washington state resident. “To lose that much weight having worked out my entire life is huge. I immediately wanted more. That’s when I called my enrolling sponsor, Carol.” After routinely being asked what she was doing and how her friends, clients, and work colleagues could get the products, Doris started sharing Isagenix left and right. Weeks later, she realized she was also building a business too! “I remember asking one of my leaders, Joni, who made an impact on me at my first Isagenix meeting, to explain the Back Office,” laughs Doris. “We got to my tree and I saw the names of people I did not know. Joni’s simple explanation of the business inspired me to hit the ground running.” Motivated by freedom, Doris decided to grow her business in the pockets of her life. Her inspiration was helping others get healthy using Isagenix. Today, this powerhouse builder, and newest Isagenix Millionaire, is utilizing the Leadership Pools to grow her business and cashing in BIG. “I couldn’t have done this without my team,” says this 4-Star Golden Circle and 1-Star Crystal Executive, who earns between $168,000 to $278,000.** “My left sales team continuously knocks it out of the park by developing leaders with continual enrollments, while my right sales team creates internal contests to develop leaders. Their creativity is skyrocketing everyone’s businesses.” read more: http://isafyi.com/spokane-education-association-employee-cashes-in-with-isagenix/
Thank you for viewing my page To your Success Anabela
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!