Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How To Outwit The Six Ghosts Of Fear
5/27/2014 10:21:33 AM
First of all the main thing about fear is that it is nothing more than something that controls you. The only way to get rid of fear is to just get as much as you can accomplished in the shortest amount of time possible. We can only control ourselves nobody else. The only way we get rid of fear is by owning our life which means saying NO to things that we do not want and to things that do not move us forward in business and in life. In other words we must ask ourselves what takes priority?

Click here for the rest of the story.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
RE: How To Outwit The Six Ghosts Of Fear
5/31/2014 1:28:50 AM
Wow I love it you woke me up with this one. Thank you life is to short to give in to fear the unknown afraid to fail. How else can you learn to succeed except from the bruises, bangs & crippling experiences called living life. This is the start you need to prime your pump, so let's all teach each other & past the money around our skill never give into fear or drowning in your skeptical concept drive forward & set goals.
Infinity Downline How Many Dead Presidents In Your Wallet
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: How To Outwit The Six Ghosts Of Fear
5/31/2014 12:45:31 PM
You are absolutely right because if there is no pain then there is no gain. And we must get uncomfortable TODAY so that we can be more comfortable than others tommorow!!

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!