Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Perfect Pages Global Marketing Business Directory
5/25/2014 10:06:06 PM
 As a business owner it is your highest goal to attract more customers and to raise your profits. At the PERFECTPAGES you can find all instruments to promote your business at incredible low costs. Business directory, coupons, deals, event calendar, loyalty program, banner advertising, classifieds, article marketing, bonus cards, ... One of our certified Profit Instructors is glad to help you to build your perfect marketing strategy, starting as low as at US$10 per year (no kidding!). Apply for a free consultation now to learn how easy your business can benefit from the PERFECTPAGES. http://perfectpagesbiz.perfectinter.net/business_register.php
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Perfect Pages Global Marketing Business Directory
5/25/2014 10:27:28 PM
Hi Gary!Gary's profile picture.

Thank you for posting this. It looks good. I can tell like minds think alike. I was just going to post a must have source of tools for any serious Internet Marketer and you beat me to the punch...LOL. That is OK all good things of great value are encouraged in this group.

I will be back soon and pay this forward in some of my favorite locations on the Internet. As the administrator of this forum I will guarantee 100 plus unique visits to your post.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
5/25/2014 11:15:04 PM
 Much appreciated Ken Cheers
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2014 11:54:38 PM

Hi again Gary!Gary's profile picture.

We just paid your winning ad forward
by posting an HTML ad in the
Money Tree Advertisning program.
You can join and get a free lifetime Super JV Pro Membership if you join before te end of May. Join and share that with your friends and followers. They will be glad you did.

Here is what we posted there:
=========================================

Join the CTP Team in ALP
Your Sponsor Ken Wolff
Our friend Gary Heywood
Garry Heywood

posted this winning ad in the Adlandpro
Everyone is a winner in that forum.
There are great resources like the ones
Gary describes in his ad and an opportunity
to connect with other like minded
Internet Marketers.
forum in a minute but first here is Gary's Ad:
====================================================
The Perfect Pages Global Marketing Business Directory
......................................................................................
As a business owner it is your highest goal to attract more customers and to raise your profits. At the PERFECTPAGES you can find all instruments to promote your business at incredible low costs. Business directory, coupons, deals, event calendar, loyalty program, banner advertising, classifieds, article marketing, bonus cards, ... One of our certified Profit Instructors is glad to help you to build your perfect marketing strategy, starting as low as at US$10 per year (no kidding!). Apply for a free consultation now to learn how easy your business can benefit from the PERFECTPAGES. http://perfectpagesbiz.perfectinter.net/business_register.php
................................................................................................................................
==========================================================
Here is how you too can get your winning ads paid forward.
1. You must first be a member of Adlandpro. Click on that text link to visit Ken Wolff's Blog. On the blog click on the Powered by Adlandpro banner for more information and to join.
2. If you are already a member already you can go to Internet Marketing Group forum,. It is a brand new forum and only two members so far. You must be a member to post your ads and get them paid forward.
You can post as often as you like.
Description: The Internet Marketing Group is for anyone interested in sharing strategies for success in attracting people to programs of value. We guarantee 100 plus unique visitors to your site in this forum. Join, mark as a favorite and click on new topic. You are encourage to post your graphics, banners and affiliate links.
Ken Wolff
Forum Administrator
916-704-9238
The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook
Follow On Twitter
Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

Click Here Take your life in a whole new direction!
=========================================
Notice that we are doing a number of things here. We are paying your ad forward using a very valuable new marketing resource, the Money Tree Advertisning program. We are also promoting our affiliate link to Adlandpro which is on the Ken Wolff's Blog. I have the hardest time keeping my Affiliate status active because I do not get people clicking on the banner placed on that blog. If you do nothing else, please go to that blog and click on the Powered by Adlandpro banner.

Thanks and make it a great day.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!