Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Biggest Memorial Day Weekend Sale event of the year for these extraordinary, tra
5/22/2014 4:43:17 PM
Biggest Memorial Day Weekend Sale event of the year for these extraordinary, transformative tools from iAwake...

Dear Friends, It is time for the annual iAwake Technologies Memorial Day Sale.

This is the biggest sale event of the year for these extraordinary, transformative tools.

If you have been hesitating about trying these products, this would be an excellent time to get started. Or if you have been using some of these products already, this is the optimal opportunity to fill out or complete your transformational library.

iAwake Technologies is offering a 50% discount on all their digitally downloaded products as well as a 30% discount for all of their CDs.

They are also offering FREE digital downloads of Harmonic Resonance Meditation for all current and former military in the US and all other nations.

Click Here for More:

You’ll be glad you did.

Warmly.
iAwake technologies has continued their pioneering research into brain/mind sound technology with their latest release of Profound Meditation 3.0. I've been a fan of their products from the beginning, and I can say that they just keep getting better. So if you've never tried binaural beat technology—and especially if you have!—by all means check out their latest. I think you won't be disappointed. -Ken Wilber, author of Integral Vision, Integral Spirituality and Integral Psychology
I am just flying ever higher and convinced this is the BEST entrainment technology yet! It's helped me to move out of a persistent rough patch, too. Thank you, thank you for creating it. By the way, I had a few days of 'hyperactivity' after moving to delta, and wondered if your theory was wrong. However, it has now moved to a deep sense of calm and spontaneous mindfulness. I think the first few days of delta, my brain was trying to reestablish its usual higher frequency state, but has now realized the benefits of delta, as I have! ;) -James Basil

Huge iAwake Memorial Day Sale | 50% OFF All Digital Downloads & 30% Off CDs

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!