Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
I have been using this Auto Responder System Since 2004 and It's still TOPS 4Me
5/21/2014 1:22:20 PM
My Online Business Presents A Straight-Forward Approach To Earning Money Online.

Review what I have to offer and let's
make a splash online together.

What We Do For You!

Every work environment has certain tools that are mandatory to get the job done. A mechanic without wrenches and sockets could not fix your car. A chef without pots and pans could not prepare even a basic meal. A carpenter could not build anything with a hammer and saw.

Everyone needs tools to succeed and working online is no different.

You MUST have an Autoresponder to succeed online and one provided with a replicated sales page by a program is not an option.

An Autoresponder provided by a program is not your own Autoresponder and all you can do with those is build a list for someone else.

Now, let me explain something here because along with the tools we include, training you on how to do things right is one other important aspect of 12SC.

Most people don't realize that using a replicated sales page provided by a program is a bad idea. The program makes it sound easy for you. They give you a page and tell you to promote it and they will handle all the follow-up.

This is like letting the fox watch the chickens and all you end up doing is building the list for the program because you can't use those leads for anything else and when you quit the program, they keep the leads and all you get to keep is...well, you don't get to keep anything.

Some of the other important tools you must have such as an Ad and Link Tracker, Capture Page Creator, URL Rotator and Contact Manager are all included in your 12SC service.

Now getting all these tools is good and getting to use them for free is great, but none of them will do you any good if you don't know how to use them.

That's why we include step by simple step getting started instructions for all free members. Then as you move forward and get one of our upgraded accounts, we give you additional instructions so you can keep building your business and making money.

The 12 Second Commute system is extremely user-friendly and will help you build any business and learn how to better utilize the Internet to create an income.

Take advantage of it and you will be rewarded beyond your dreams because all journeys begin with a first step and we are your first step to online success.

It's Your Life and It's Time You Take Control

Get your free account below and prepare to be amazed...
http://www.12path.com/Jims/Auto_Responders/

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!