Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bruce Tyler

551 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Free Advertising
5/8/2014 11:12:40 PM
There is nothing better!

Click here
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free Advertising
5/10/2014 7:16:13 PM

Hi
Bruce!Bruce's profile
Thank you for placing another winning ad in the "Personalized Splash Pages" forum.

We just payed your 2nd ad forward in a unique way.

I wish I had made a copy of it before I clicked send so I could show it to you here. I will be able to do that in a few hours when I can send it again if I chose to. It went to 500 of my randomly selected friends in Click Fred E-mails.

Basically it was a contest to see which mailer gets the best results:

Click Fred E-mails
Vs.
HotSpotMailer

I like them both and use them on a daily basis but it will be interesting to see which gets the best results.

There is a
Click Fred E-mails Team Forum here in Adlandpro where you can learn more about that awesome mailer, but here are a few reasons to join:
================================
You earn points by giving credits to your downline.

What can you do to earn credits?

click here to Join. I will give you 100 credits to help you get off to a good start. I will make that 500 credits if you take advantage of the OTO and join as a German Shepherd.

I am looking for reasons to transfer credits to you.

#2 If you are already a member in my downline
click on below and post a message, and I will transfer 200 credits to your account.

#3 Stay active and on the top 25 list and I will transfer 100 credits to you every day.

Stay active and receive up to 15,000 points as a loyalty bonus every week and a share in the Jackpot!

join Click Fred E-mails

Read through the related messages (click here ) You will see how you are rewarded every day for logging in and if you don't miss a day you receive up to 15,000 + points on Sunday.

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!