Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Video Effects Splash Page
5/8/2014 4:23:09 AM
Here is a splash page created with my favorite Wordpress splash page maker Video Effects Press . The pages are fully customizable and come with a variety of different video backgrounds. Background sound is optional and I choose not to play it automatically.

UGI Team Build

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Video Effects Splash Page
5/9/2014 7:37:37 AM
Hi Sue!Sue's profile picture

Thank you
for placing a winning ad in the "
Personalized Splash Pages" forum.

We just paid your ad forward again by sending it to 3,007 of our friends in HotSpotMailer.Join HSM Now

Here is the message we sent:
Subj: Video Effects Splash Page

Hi HSM Friends,

Sue Bride posted this ad in the Adlandpro "Personalized Splash Pages" forum. Read it there when you go for credits. The links are live safe and clickable. I tested them my self and know you will find them interesting.

You too can get your ads payed forward. More about that in a minute but first here is Sue's ad:
============================================
Here is a splash page created with my favorite Wordpress splash page maker Video Effects Press . The pages are fully customizable and come with a variety of different video backgrounds. Background sound is optional and I choose not to play it automatically.

UGI Team Build

Sue Bride http://flavors.me/sueblimely
============================================
Steps to get your ads payed forward:

1. Join Adlandpro:

goo.gl/L4D1a

2. Join the "Personalized Splash Pages" forum:

http://goo.gl/6bDVZL

Description: Add your personalized splash pages in this forum! We will pay them forward in some of the top email Safelist and social networks on the Internet.

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!