Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1595 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Healing Light, Music that Transmits the Frequencies of Sunshine and Spiritual Li
5/2/2014 2:38:52 PM
Healing Light, Music that Transmits the Frequencies of Sunshine and Spiritual Light...

We are delighted and excited to announce the release of our brand new, revolutionary Healing Light meditational tool. This has been in the pipeline for quite a while and it is, I feel, an extraordinary breakthrough, for iAwake Technologies and for all of us.

Healing Light | iTunes Cover Art

Healing Light is three 20-minute audio tracks that radiate the digitized energy of sunlight. Don’t ask me to tell you how this works, but you’ve got to try it. It is amazing. Not only can these tracks be used through your headphones as part of your meditation practice, which can put you into truly extraordinary blissful states of consciousness, but they can also be used to radiate your office or living space, yoga studio, or any other space that you choose with healing and supportive energy.

You can loop them, and you can even use them with the volume turned all the way down!

I know this is strange, but there it is. You’re going to love this.

First of all, these tracks have no other entrainment technology besides pure biofields, or subtle energy technology. The audio sounds on these tracks are extraordinarily beautiful, but they are not what’s doing the work. It is the embedded digital biofields’ energy that does it. And to tell you the truth, I don’t really understand what that means. I understand that Eric Thompson is basically able to digitize the energetic signature of sunlight. And that’s as close as I can get to understanding this process.

However, what I do understand, from my own experience and from the experience of our dedicated alpha and beta testing teams, is that these tracks rock. And to me, that is what’s most important.

To tell you the truth, I don’t understand what electricity is, and I don’t think scientists understand it either. But we use it every day. And we know how to channel it and work with it. In fact, if all the electricity would shut off today and stay shut off, civilization as we know it would be over. And, it is still a mystery. That’s the way I feel about these Healing Light tracks.

So, I don’t understand how they’re doing it, but boy do I get what they’re doing. When I first started using these tracks, I was amazed by what seemed to be instant samadhi states that I would go into while meditating with these tracks. (If you are not conversant in Hindu meditation terminology, samadhi describes a state of deep unitive bliss and enlightenment.) I would immediately feel the boundaries of my ego structure begin to dissolve and feel a total identification and connection with the All -- the All being very beautiful, the Great Perfection that the Tibetans talk about. Really extraordinary.

In the last few days, I’ve been going through an intense time of personal pain and suffering, and these tracks have helped me stay with it and bless it. In other words, while the hurt is still there, it’s even present with me as I write this, it seems to be held in an infinite, compassionate context -- as if we could see our small, infinitely beautiful suffering planet held in the infinitely loving heart of God. So, that’s been my experience, and I can’t wait to hear yours.

These tracks can also be used as an ambient source of healing, supportive energy. As I write this, I have my iPod plugged into my PA system in my office/studio. The sound is completely down, but the biofield energy is on and radiating throughout my work space. So this is another very cool way to use these tracks. In the future I think that all architecture will include these subtle energies to create more healthy and beautiful public and living spaces. There is so much work to be done; it’s really exciting.

So, let’s heroically work on ourselves, and become the best versions of ourselves, and make this the best planet that it can possibly be through our unceasing practice and service, for all sentient beings and the generations to come.

Click Here for Healing Light- Music that Transmits the Frequencies of Sunshine and Spiritual Light...

Love,

John and the iAwake Team

Healing Light, Music that Transmits the Frequencies of Sunshine and Spiritual Light...

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!