Menu

Promote
Devasish Gupta

1589 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How to Communicate on Different Dimensions to Create Win/Win Situations...
4/25/2014 2:20:55 PM
Have you checked out The Super Mind Evolution System yet which contains all of his research?

The advanced mind power research of Jim Francis.

Access programs like these:
  • Subjective Communication - the ability to communicate on different dimensions to create win/win situations
  • Dream Programming - Cure your mind and body while sleeping (report and 15 albums)
  • The Psychokinetic Problem Solving Program - Produce 'inspired' answers almost at will
  • Contact! - Attract love and romance into your life with your mind
  • Synchronicity Luck Program - Discover your natural luck cycles
  • The Amazing Mental Pendulum - Find out the answer to almost any question
  • Concepts From The Edge - Learn how to induce an out of body experience and telekinesis
  • Remote Viewing - See people, places and events in the past, present and future
Click here to learn more about all these revolutionary programs, and 15 more, in The Super Mind Evolution System...

This is how Subjective Communication helped one of our customers...

"I have been separated from my wife since about the end of February of this year.There was absolutely no contact of any sort whatsoever -- except for an email from her in March informing me that she had decided that she would not be coming back. And from the tone of her mail, it seemed very definite. Since there wasn't much I could do, I accepted her decision and learned to live with it as best as I could.

But also hoping and praying.

I have always been very interested by neurosciences and mysteries of the human(or should I say,universal) mind.I HAD heard about the Super Mind Evolution System a long time ago,and so when it became available at a very generous and affordable price, I decided to get it. I would say that,as far as I am concerned,it literally is a God send.

For no reason that I am able to explain, the first thing that I chose to read was Subjective Communication. The same night I decided to give the very clearly and succinctly given instructions therein, a try. To my surprise I did wake up in the middle of the night -- and remembered WHY I had woken up. I had a long and very pleasant "chat" with my wife (who,at present,is in India) and then went to sleep again.

Next day, before I could contact her,(as instructed in Subjective Communication),to my utter astonishment,there was an email from her, just a one-liner,asking me if it was okay for her to come back!

Can you imagine that?

There had been absolutely no communication of any sort for over 8 months,and then......What can I say? And this is just the start.

Wow! and what a start.

All I can say to Phil, Iain, Cyndi,and of course, not forgetting Jim Francis is a very sincere "Thank you". Life is already looking very good from where I am -- and I know for sure that it will only
get better.

I am sorry for the length of this, but I had to tell you as is.

Take care." MA

The 22 programs in the research originally sold for up to $100 each - now you can get ALL of them for less than the price of 1...

Click here to learn more about the system...

Iain and Cyndi MindPowerMp3

P.S. Some more feedback from buyers of the system...

"My life has meaning again"

"WOW!!!!! I can only think that something very profound and special lead me to your link. I downloaded on Dec.10 2010 and on that day the only thing in my life was negativity. It was a dark frightening spot to be in. In the short span of 39 days my life has meaning again. Thank you all so much." Kathy

"If you want to change your life this is where you start"

"I have been using the dream programing for the last 3 months and I can honestly say it is the best self development program I have ever purchased (not to mention it has been well worth the money). I had notice a diffrence within a day of using the program. After a month I could not Help but join up to your supermind VIP club.

I have notice many changes such as I am always happy and the things that use to make me upset and bother me before dont anymore. I no longer worry about anything like money and bills, I am always relaxed and know that things will come to me and everything will turn out fantastic. I am also luckier and winning things here and there.

I have notice things are going my way basically all the time. Things I have wanted just get handed to me and people I want to see show up pretty much straight away.I have tried so many things to achieve all of this and more. To be able to move on with my life and not have things hold me back means alot to me.

I can not thank You enough for these programs. I am so grateful for this. I recommend this to everyone whos reading this. If you want to change your life this is where you start." Leah

How to Communicate on Different Dimensions to Create Win/Win Situations... The Super Mind Evolution System!

Free Business Success Masterclass!

3 step method to grow your business by 300% in 100 days

Proven Neuro Marketing strategies to generate leads & sales

Identify eager prospects & appeal to their deepest emotional needs

The insider secrets to Marketing to get more leads, more sales, & more PROFITS

Click Here to Join Winning The Game Of Business Masterclass>>>

New Reply
+0
Cla
Cla Fig

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: How to Communicate on Different Dimensions to Create Win/Win Situations...
5/5/2014 4:48:03 PM

FOR SALE
Make your Adlandpro classified postings stand out from the crowd.

Increase your visibility and sales potential with amazing Adliked HTML templates.

15 HTML templates to choose from: For Sale, Real Estate, Jobs, Business, Marketing and Personal Craigslist and Facebook HTML templates. We’ve got them all and many more.

Adliked.com
Phone:

Web Site:
E-mail:

Ad by Adliked
Create HTML ads for your Adlandpro advertising. http://www.adliked.com
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!