Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Nothing Can Separate Me From The Love of God
4/25/2014 1:07:15 AM
The Daily Meditation 4.25.2014

“Nothing Can Separate Me From The Love of God”

Tammi Lambert, Practitioner I Student

Tammi M Lambert
There is One God, One Living Force in the Universe that pervades all that is, ever was, and ever will be. This Universal Cosmic Spirit is all goodness. All is Beautiful Energy, Vitality, Perfect Communion, Love, and Joy.

I breathe in the pure heart-lifting Joy of this truth, knowing that I am connected with this infinite divine presence. I know that the divinity in me, as a child of God, is the truth about who I am. I have inherited the creative power of my Creator. There is nothing created that can separate me from the love of God.

I know and affirm that everything I put my hand upon thrives and prospers. I am guided and led by the Divine. In my work, in my play, in my rest, and in my dreams, I am a channel for the Beauty of God to show up on this planet. I know that my relationships in my home, my personal life, and my workplace are all sacred, and blessed. I am deeply connected to everyone in my life and all discontent and conflict has melted away into the bliss of complete and full joy as we explore our lives and purpose together. I radiate joy and happiness, peace and fulfillment, love and affinity in every area of my life. I know that harmony is my legacy, and I am living right now in the peace and beauty of the divine.

I am so thankful for this blessing of Life. My heart rings in songs of gratitude for the joy that is always available to me, that is always right here and right now. I am thankful for the revelation of this true joy of life. I am so thankful for this.

I release my word into the action of the Law, knowing that as I have spoken, it is now done. My word shall not return to me void, but must operate and manifest according to the Divine Law. I release my word now in full faith and in complete acceptance and gratitude.

And So It Is.

Tammi Lambert is a Practitioner I Student at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, New Mexico.

***If you have a prayer request please Click Here ***

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

Thanks!

#loveofgod #God #creativepower #divinelaw #childofgod #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!