Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Am Constantly Growing and Evolving
4/20/2014 4:46:19 AM
The Daily Meditation 4.20.2014

“I Am Constantly Growing and Evolving”

Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

Rev Martha Quintana, Senior Minister

There is a Life that seeds all life. It creates merely by knowing that It recreates. Creation is joy and all joy falls into recreation. The re-creation of Love in every moment is the Joy of Peace, Tranquility, Happiness, Abundance and Creativity. God is Love. God is Peace.

I am love and I am peace. I am one with the seeds of life and I know that I am endowed with joy, tranquility, happiness, abundance and creativity. I am the one I’ve been waiting for. As I know this for me, I know this for everyone who reads this prayer. Each person is love and peace, and one with the seeds of life. His seeds are joy, tranquility, happiness, abundance, and creativity.

I affirm and declare this moment that all I have ever known serves as a seed for my further evolution. I am constantly growing and constantly evolving. This constant change gives rise to the greatness of my life. I simply accept my transformation and know that it strengthens my commitment and resolve. I am so grateful.

I am happy that I can commit myself so thoroughly to the events of my life that transform. I am so happy for the Easter message and so glad that all that I’ve desired is already mine. I am grateful.

All that’s left is to release my word and know that it is done. And so it is. Amen.

Rev Martha Quintana is Senior Minister at the Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, New Mexico.

***If you have a prayer request please Click Here ***

Share The Love by adding this post to your social networks.

Thanks!

#evolving #transform #Life #growing #CenterForSpiritualLiving #RioGrandeCenterForSpiritualLiving #RGCSL

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!