Menu

Promote
Anyone interested in helping someone new please?
4/12/2014 12:12:02 AM
Hi, my name is Jessica from Cooper City, Florida. I am fairly new to internet marketing and know a bit about social media since 2006. I am really good at teaching people how to use specific and popular social media. I am looking to network with people that are making a lot or some money online. I would really love your advice. I will also provide a service to you if interested.

jessicahmichelshobbyworld.blogspot.com is my blog with my hobbies listed. Please visit and comment if you wan to.
Jessica H. Michel
New Reply
+0
RE: Anyone interested in helping someone new please?
4/15/2014 5:55:14 PM
Hi Jessica
There are so many ways you can make money online. And the secret which is not really a secret is to have MSI (Multiple Streams Of Income). What I've been doing successfully for the pass 5 years is making money from places where there are huge marketplaces like Amazon and eBay so you don't have to worry about traffic. Then I learnt that if you can spend $1 and make $5 you should be doing that all day. To create a long-term reliable monthly online income will take time and effort. If you want it badly enough you will succeed. You will need
to spend money on building your business with a brand of your own. You should be building your own community of friends, prospects and customers through building a list which is the first thing you should do to build the long-term part of your business.

There is so much to tell. If I can be of any help let me know. I build quality professional websites. Let me know your intentions and I'll guide you in the right direction because I know a lot of people have information overload and don't know which way to turn. I am re-launching my business at the moment with new sites etc. I'll leave you with this. It is possible to build your business to any income level you want. Take care.
Making money and having fun, that's what we're all about Click here to Subscribe free to the purpose and profits newsletter: http://purposeprofits.com/sub/jj4258.html
New Reply
+0
4/16/2014 7:38:29 PM
Hi Jessica,

I would agree with Johnny that you want to have multiple streams of income (MSI) rather than just one stream or source of income. Internet marketing is a really broad subject. If you try to do a Google search on 'how to make money online,' you'll probably come across topics like:
  • affiliate marketing (making money promoting other people's products)
  • blogging (setting up a blog on a niche or subject you like, making consistent posts, and putting ads in the margins)
  • flipping websites and/or domains (purchase a domain and then immediately sell it at a higher price or build a website that attracts traffic and sell it for more)
  • and many more . . .
Whichever path you take, the most important thing to do is take action and be consistent. You also don't want to try to do too much at one time (or spread yourself too thin). I would pick one or two methods and run with those. If you choose affiliate marketing, I would check out Affilorama (http://www.affilorama.com/). Most of the training lessons are free, and you really don't have to buy anything.

A good book that has helped me in the past is The Laptop Millionaire by Mark Anastasi. It offers some great ideas on how you can use the Internet to make money for yourself, and it might be available at your local library.

My partner and I offer a free 7 part e-course on how to start an online business and keep it going (you'll see the link in my forum signature below). Although the e-course is for small business owners and other entrepreneurs that already have a business in place and want to take it online, any Internet marketer would benefit as well. Here are the email lessons:
  1. Lesson #1: Laying the Foundation
  2. Lesson #2: Setting Up Shop Online
  3. Lesson #3: WordPress Basics for Beginners
  4. Lesson #4: SEO Basics for Beginners
  5. Lesson #5: How to Generate Traffic to Your Website
  6. Lesson #6: Secrets to Getting Your Traffic to Convert
  7. Lesson #7: Other Factors for Online Success
  8. End of E-course Bonus
As I cover in my e-course (and something that Johnny also mentioned), you will need to invest in your online presence for maximum results. As I mention in Lesson #2, it does not cost much to set up a website or blog. Once you have your website in place, you can either invest time or invest money in sending good quality traffic there (as covered in Lesson #5).

I will close for now. For the time being, just remember to pick one or two methods, take action, and also take the time to do your research and educate yourself.
Right now we're in the research & development phase of creating a new info product. This info product - “Bootstrap Marketing - Online Business Success With Little/No Money” - will consist of an ebook and bonus materials that teach entrepreneurs how to start and/or market their business with little/no money, compete with the “big boys,” and achieve success online. If you have a few minutes, please visit http://goo.gl/forms/QfKuRCo8My and take our survey. Your honest feedback will help make our info product really awesome!
New Reply
+0
4/17/2014 1:20:40 AM
Welcome Jessica

Make friends in all your communities every day. This has really helped me increase my online businesses. You may like to read my article below.

The Real Truth Behind Making Good Money 0nline.
http://www.freetraffic.love-au.com/truthbehindonlinemarketing.html

Hope this helps ...
New Reply
+0
4/17/2014 10:03:18 AM
Thanks for the info...
Jessica H. Michel
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!