Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
6/19/2014 11:22:21 PM
10_1_136.gifHi all,

Well, I received a message from Max Millionz on my Facebook Timeline which I feel is wonderful. Please check it out. maxmillioz2.jpg I have two accounts with the same picture. I have not had time to request everyone's friendship on the second one, so when you go into it, be sure to request my friendship and I will accept. I am beginning to receive promotion requests and up until now I have not accepted foreign language songs, however I believe that I am going to change that policy. Listen to these songs and let me know what you think. I'm not sure yet how to respond to someone in their language or translate what they say to me, however hopefully I will learn

Mr michael como ha estado?
Yo soy cantautor vivo en Bogota ( Colombia )
Compongo varios generos de musica
Me puede ver en youtube asi :
besamejuliocesar
comoduelejuliocesar
Mil gracias

3 attachmentsScan and download all attachments

01-BESAME.mp3
4558K Scan and download

03-ME PERDISTE.mp3
3720K Scan and download

08-MI TONTO CORAZON.mp3
4024K Scan and download
If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.
GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2014 7:36:49 PM
Hi Mike,
Looks like thing are doing good for you. I don't get your posts anymore. Bogdan mentioned you on his Friday news, so I thought I would drop by to see how you are doing.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2014 3:22:59 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Myrna,
Thank you so much for stopping by. I am trying very hard to be more active here, and I knew that you, Roger, and Miguel have always supported me.
So, I have begun to worry as I have not heard from any of you. I hope that I have not lost my friends list. I hope that Bogdan had something nice to say about me.
Yes, things are starting to look a little better. To make a long story short, we signed Chuck Kesilman in 2009 and since then, with the help of getting his songs on a large internet radio chain called NBRN FM he has been able to team up with Max Millionz Entertainment Group. Chuck is a Twelve string Beatles guitarist and Beatles Tribute singer, plus he has original songs as well. One of his original songs is "Return of the Walrus/Flight of the Blackbird" which is a tribute to Paul McCartney and the Late John Lennon. In early October, Chuck will present this song to Paul McCartney in person at the Super Dome in New Orleans.chuckk5.jpegThe following evening Chuck will be performing at the Storyville Hotel in the French Quarters and at that performance Sir Paul McCartney will be presented a trophy that was conceived by Chuck and put together by Max Millionz Entertainment Group. Shirley and I are trying very hard to put a Talent Showcase together in mid October somewhere on the south side of Indianapolis but need sponsors for the event. Chuck has agreed to be a Specialmaxmillioz2.jpg Guest Performer at this event. His meeting with Paul McCartney with be televised on the ABC Network.
I have had a couple of local people agree to sponsor part of the event but they won't tell me what or how much, and one of them wants me to promote his political campaign in return. I know how to promote song artists and Chuck Kesilman is proof of that, but I know nothing about politics and want nothing to do with it.
So, yes, things are getting better, however no money is coming in yet but too much is going out. I am jumping from here to Facebook and Linkedin, just to try to get things moving. I will keep everyone up to date as to what's happening. A couple of posts ago, I said that Shirley and I were on the Tom Post Talk of the Town show a couple of nights ago. I received a response from Max Millionz on my Facebook Timeline. Please check it out.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
smogmeinichols3.jpgBoy. Could I use her now!!!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2014 3:33:44 AM
Hi Michael,

Yes Bogdan said about your Talent Showcase on the Friday News.
This is the 1st I have gotten anything from your posts, so they are coming in again.
They were doing some changes on ALP that maybe why things were not coming like they did.
Anyhow keep up the good work. Sending you many blessings.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2014 4:21:28 AM
10_1_136.gifThank you Myrna,
Do you have the link for the Friday News? I have been going through my email, but can't find it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
BIG CHANGES COMING page
This page has some more information on it.
dancing-2.gifWe need some dancing girls!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!