Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
11/30/2018 5:19:32 PM
Shirley Caron.jpgHi all. As soon as Shirley is feeling better, she will practice singing some cover songs and as soon as we can get a smooth transition I will be sending it to NBRN.FM in Nashville and Shirley's voice will be heard around the world. I enjoy bragging about how great my artists are doing and how far up the charts there music is going, however when Shirley begins her journey in the music field, I may be a little biased on my opinions. She feels that she does not look as good as she once did, however this picture was taken only about three years ago, and I feel that she still looks pretty good. mikeandshirley.jpgWhat do you think? We can't keep our youthful looks forever, however it seems that people that have a beautiful singing voice don't ever loose that voice. I will struggle with this computer as long as I have to, to get the message out. Stay with us, because we have some great news coming up.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
M&S Promotions
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2018 6:15:42 PM
Hi all. Next, we are going to introduce you to Bill McKee, better known as Billy Mac. Billy Mac signed with us about two years ago. At that time, he sang cover songs only. Now, he has an album of original songs and several original songs for sale on Digital Amazon and several other music outlets. His songs have been on the Airplay Express charts for almost two years. GD030-Billy-Mac-Lakeside-Hideaway-1000 (1).jpgFrom cover songs to this in just two years is not bad for someone who enjoyed singing karaoke for his friends. BillyMac.jpgThese songs are kickin' up the country charts as well. We will bring in some airplay express charts as soon as possible so you can see how Billy Mac is progressing. In a future post we will introduce you to our newest client Kent Gill from Shreveport, La and a very beautiful songwriter from Minnesota named Karen Rechtzigel karen 1.jpgBe sure to follow us because we have a lot of good news to tell you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2018 5:16:37 PM
We are doing our level best to bring you information that will be of value to you. We have the newest country chart to bring in for you. Take notice that we have two of our clients on this chart and both are doing fantastic. These charts go out to DJ's all over the world for the chance that they may play this music. The more stations that play the music, the more fan bases the artists gather and the more fan bases means the more fans that want to buy the music. Please support Kent and Billy Mac because they are both awesome.
countrychart.jpgI counted Billy Macs name six times. How about you? I believe he already broke the record for having his songs show up five times, so he broke his own record. There is a lot of great talent on these charts, but it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get there. nbrnonline.com and Airplay express is not new to us. Back in 2009, we signed a client from Shreveport, La and met him in Nashville for taping of a show called the E.I.A awards show. His name is Chuck Kesilman who is a Beetle's Tribute singer and has original songs as well. chuckkesilman22.jpgDuring the taping of that show, Keith Bradford was a guest speaker. During one of the breaks in the show, I introduced Chuck to Keith and asked him to give Keith one of his cds. Chuck gave him an album. Keith began playing his songs on the radio. Within three or four years, Chuck had accumulated more than $100,000.00 in royalties. As soon as I can catch up with him, I will bring you up to date on how he is doing.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions
Pay Pal michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/4/2018 4:20:18 PM
Hi all. As it is nearing Christmas, I felt that it was a good time to bring in some treats.
Kent Gill is on the fiddle and Chuck Kesilman is on the 12 string guitar.

GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike & Shirley ~
M&S Promotions
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2019 1:01:00 AM
Top20KeithBradford001.jpgKeithBradfordYaGottaLuvIt.jpgkentgillprettyhazeleyes.jpgchuckkesilman22.jpgkentgill1.jpgThis year.2019, M&S Promotions plans to find the best talent possible to be featured on AirPlay Express. The categories will be Country. Gospel. Bluegrass and oldies. If you sing any of these categories and already have enough gigs to keep you busy,mail some of your best songs to us at M&S Promotions-Attn:Michael J. Caron- 1221A Community Pl., Indianapolis, In. 46227. We will review your music and if we feel that you have potential, we will contact you for the next step. We look forward to hearing from you. mikeandshirley.jpgMike and Shirley Caron michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!