Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Music Talent Showcase
11/3/2018 4:51:06 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. I can use your help. I am using Google on this Laptop because if I go on with anything else I can't get to my e-mail. However, I need to list some websights, but with google they won't be clickable. As an example, a very important website that I need to promote is http://www.nbrnonline.com but it will not come up clickable. The way my business is going right now, it is vital that I make these clickable. Can anyone help me?
GOD BLESS YOU
michaelcaron2000@google.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2018 9:21:34 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. I really need some help. My promotions business is starting to move and I really need to build a web site. Does anyone know where I can find a site that I can build that is not that difficult and one that I can get at least the first month free. I also need to find a way to make the sites clickable. I am using Google right now and it is lousy. I have two clients on a call in show tomorrow on nbrnonline from 9:00am till 10:00am central time. http://nbrnonline.com
GOD BLESS YOU
michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2018 5:17:30 AM
Michael, you can build one for free, Here is a list

https://top5-websitebuilders.com/create-a-website-for-free/?utm_source=B
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2018 1:32:51 PM
Thank you Myrna. I may be getting a new Laptop shortly, but there is so much going on right now that I need to get the information out. I will let you know how things work out.
GOD BLESS YOU
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2018 3:04:52 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. Keith Bradford from nbrnonline.com has asked me to send him a song sung by Shirley that he can put on the air for world-wide exposure. In the future, he has at least one original song that he wants her to sing as well. I began this business in 2004 for the express reason to get Shirley's voice reckognized. This would be the culmination of everything that I have wanted to do. I signed a client named Chuck Kesilman from Shreveport La. back in 2009. I introduced him to Keith and persuaded him to give Keith one of his albums for air play consideration and since that time Chuck has received over $100,000.00 in royalties. Two years ago, I submitted my client Billy Mac's cover song to Keith and he now has 10 original songs and has five songs on the Air Play Express music charts and is ready to receive royalties. Recently, I submitted songs from my newest client Kent Gill and with only one week on Keith's Ya Gotta Luv it show, Kent already has his forst song on the charts. I have to find a cd recorder so I can begin to record Shirley's songs so I can finely get her career growing. Does anyone have a used one that they don't need anymore, or do you know where I can find one? I had said before that I won't give up until I achieve my goals, and they are close at hand. Please help me make it happen.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
M&S Promotions
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!