Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Virologists Engineering H5N1 Flu Virus to Make it More Deadly to Humans
3/18/2014 2:14:58 PM

by Barbara Minton
See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton

(The Best Years in Life) Two Dutch virologists are deliberately trying to re-engineer the H5N1 virus. Their goal is a flu virus that will be much more virulent and deadly to humans than the original version. They claim their research is aimed at vaccine development and the betterment of mankind, but 56 leading scientists have now voiced their opposition against this research, primarily for fear that the mutated virus could escape the laboratory either accidentally or purposefully. Author and political commentator G. Edward Griffin questions what forces with lots of money would risk a global deadly flu pandemic, and suggests it could be the same companies that are developing a must-have vaccine against it. If he is correct, billions in profits will be made on the backs of human misery and death. Read More.

The Best Colloidal Silver on the Planet!

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Virologists Engineering H5N1 Flu Virus to Make it More Deadly to Humans
3/18/2014 5:50:52 PM
Quote:

by Barbara Minton
See all TBYIL articles by Barbara Minton

(The Best Years in Life) Two Dutch virologists are deliberately trying to re-engineer the H5N1 virus. Their goal is a flu virus that will be much more virulent and deadly to humans than the original version. They claim their research is aimed at vaccine development and the betterment of mankind, but 56 leading scientists have now voiced their opposition against this research, primarily for fear that the mutated virus could escape the laboratory either accidentally or purposefully. Author and political commentator G. Edward Griffin questions what forces with lots of money would risk a global deadly flu pandemic, and suggests it could be the same companies that are developing a must-have vaccine against it. If he is correct, billions in profits will be made on the backs of human misery and death. Read More.

The Best Colloidal Silver on the Planet!

Oh darn, didn't they make the virus in the first place, so they can give you a lot of hoopla to get a shot. The shots scare me far more then the virus does.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Virologists Engineering H5N1 Flu Virus to Make it More Deadly to Humans
3/18/2014 7:21:34 PM
Myrna, I won't go near a shot with a ten foot pole. What we can do is keep our immune systems strong by leading a healthy lifestyle which, of course, includes a healthy diet. My answer to dangerous pathogens? Colloidal silver. Nature's antibiotic. It strengthens the immune system, and has no side effects. Tony and I (and all our furkids) take colloidal silver daily. And we are all never get sick, including my 16 year old Misty. That's why I posted the colloidal silver bottle. That is what we use. It is real colloidal silver and reasonably priced. Very seldom will you find real colloidal silver on the market. And some brands they sell are not colloidal silver at all. So to protect yourself from these superbugs,a person should reinforce their system with colloidal silver. By the way, anyone purchasing from Utopia Silver can use coupon code LR001 to get a 15% discount, as long as the product is not on sale.

Hugs,
Luella
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!