Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Sherman Hunter
3/3/2014 1:55:27 PM
good morning and welcome back to Adlandpro Sherman.
+0
Sherman Hunter
3/14/2014 4:45:17 PM
Hello Mr Hunter. It is great that you signed up as I know this will go viral! If you need anything please let me know and I look forward to working with you on this! My apology for the delay in communication as I just had to replace the hard drive in my computer! Things happen but I always look on the brighter side! Talk with you soon! Best regards Darryl
The best is yet to come!
+0
Ralph White

25008 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Sherman Hunter
3/23/2014 11:02:41 PM
Success Quote For My Fellow Adland Member “Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
I challenge you to visit this website. Make $78-$900 per day https://tinyurl.com/y2t5tarv You will even get a free vacation for trying the program
+0
Sherman Hunter
4/15/2014 12:04:21 AM
Hi Sherman, thank you for the intive. I look forward to sharing with other like minded people such as yourself
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray To Your Abundant Success! Azar Colter
+0
Sherman Hunter
4/15/2014 12:56:08 AM
Sherman Thank you for the friend invite. It is always nice to meet a new acquaintance. I am a grandmother so I know how precious it is to be able to spend time with these beautiful babies. I have a beautiful 14 year old granddaughter. She is my angel.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!