Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Join Cooperative Marketing Group!
3/1/2014 1:01:56 AM
Join Cooperative Marketing Group

Hello ALP Friends,

Finally we found a system that does what Elaine and I like to do for our friends. That is promote for you.
Cooperative Marketing Group does that in a big way.

Most of what we do in Adlandpro is promote our friends programs all over the Internet. You can see that in our forums, especially the
Deal of the Day:

Description: Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. This forum is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, pages, ads etc. What a deal huh? It doesn't get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you.

Now back to
Cooperative Marketing Group .

Why CoopMG?

The Cooperative Marketing Group is not only a quality manual traffic exchange, it is also a traffic co-op.

CoopMG has built a Network of Partners with over 120 manual traffic exchange owners and over 500 additional exchange resources.

This means you can surf and promote at
CoopMG and have your pages not only seen on the exchange itself, but at over 500 other exchanges!

Click Here to Join Now!

Get MORE Diverse Traffic with Less Surfing!

Best Regards,
Ken Wolff

Join CMG
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Join Cooperative Marketing Group!
5/1/2016 10:34:05 PM
I just edited this thread and changed the name as the previous T2P site changed to CoopMG

Quote:
Join Cooperative Marketing Group

Hello ALP Friends,

Finally we found a system that does what Elaine and I like to do for our friends. That is promote for you.
Cooperative Marketing Group does that in a big way.

Most of what we do in Adlandpro is promote our friends programs all over the Internet. You can see that in our forums, especially the
Deal of the Day:

Description: Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. This forum is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, pages, ads etc. What a deal huh? It doesn't get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you.

Now back to
Cooperative Marketing Group .

Why CoopMG?

The Cooperative Marketing Group is not only a quality manual traffic exchange, it is also a traffic co-op.

CoopMG has built a Network of Partners with over 120 manual traffic exchange owners and over 500 additional exchange resources.

This means you can surf and promote at
CoopMG and have your pages not only seen on the exchange itself, but at over 500 other exchanges!

Click Here to Join Now!

Get MORE Diverse Traffic with Less Surfing!

Best Regards,
Ken Wolff

Join CMG
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!