Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Living Life In The Divine Flow
1/22/2006 9:22:10 AM
Good Sunday morning, One of my favorite friends, authors and speakers is Steven Lane Taylor, author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat: Living Life In The Divine Flow. Steven was my guest recently on the monthly Law of Attraction conference call that I co-host monthly. You may dial 218-936-1005 and enter pin 52675# to listen to Steven's powerful message. This recording will be available until it is replaced with our next conference call in February. This is a message I received from Steven today. You can subscribe to his inspirational messages at his website at RowRowRow.com. Living Life In The Divine Flow Are you one step ahead of yourself? If the journey toward your desired destination seems to be a lot more difficult than you think it should be, then perhaps you have been overlooking the next right step, and have—instead—been trying to take a step that is beyond what is immediately required of you. You see, the kind of guidance you get from the divine — through your intuition, through the wisdom of others, and through signs and synchronicities — is not usually the kind of guidance that demands great courage or experience on your part. Generally, the next right step you are divinely guided to take is right in front of you and relatively easy to do. It’s a thought to call an old friend you haven’t heard from in a while. It’s an urge to look in the back of a particular store. It’s noticing an article in a magazine that just fell off the shelf. It’s saying yes to an invitation you just received. It’s little stuff. It’s through these tiny little baby steps—one after another after another—that we are guided to our good. But that’s also why you may miss or dismiss that guidance, and bite off more than you can chew. You may erroneously think that the next right step has to be something big, something substantial, or important. Sure, when you follow the flow toward the fulfillment of your heart’s desire, the journey may me long and full of unexpected twists and turns. But arduous? No. As the Chinese philosopher Lao-tzu wrote, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Well, it also ends with a single step. And the entire journey is nothing more than one single step after another. The same is true when you head down the stream toward the realization of your dream. Your journey both begins and ends with a single stroke of the oar. So, here’s to “rowing with the flow,” my friends. May every stroke you take be a divinely guided one! ======== Thank you Steven for another inspirational message!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0