Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eddy Dickinson

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What is Financial Freedom?
1/29/2014 9:09:44 PM
Financial freedom means different things to different people. Financial freedom isn't the same as being rich. Although people often confuse the two, they are completely different situation. Simply put, financial freedom is a term generally used to describe the state of having sufficient personal wealth to live, without having to work actively for basic necessities.

For financially independent people, their ASSETS generate income that is greater than their EXPENSES.

Financial freedom is having and maintaining financial assets that allow you TIME to do what you really love in life .Unfortunately, billions of people all over the world are not experiencing that type of freedom. They are working long hours to make ends meet. Others are buried under a huge amount of financial debts… No matter how bad your situation is, you can experience financial freedom.

It’s your decision.

Two features are required:

1) Financial Education

2) A Proven and Powerful System.

1) Financial education will help you manage your money wisely. You will learn how to make your money works for you instead of you chasing after the money all your life. Lottery winners, successful athletes, singers, businessmen… have lost all their wealth because of the lack of financial education. You don’t need to be a college graduate nor a geek to understand the basic of financial education. As part of this community, we will teach you step by step how to make and Keep money. We will show you how to pass wealth and financial education to your children.

2) A Proven and Powerful System: Have you ever wonder why movie stars, athletes, musicians, Radio personalities, writers…are able to make millions of dollars each year? They are making high incomes because they operate in a different system. It’s a proven and powerful system used by others for many years. This system has made many millionaires over the years and still making many more as you are reading this.

It’s called LEVERAGE.

In this system, the intellectual property is designed to reach millions of people all over the world. Millions of people mean high incomes in Tickets sale, Products sale and advertisement…

For the first time in history, average people can use the same system of leverage to achieve financial freedom.

The INTERNET has made this dream a reality!!!!!

If you are skeptical, don’t believe this is possible, don’t trust anybody because of past experiences, I understand. I didn’t believe it the first time I’ve heard about it too.

Learn and Master the system of leverage and you will achieve financial success!!!!

Dickinson Eddy, Los Angeles CA

For NetView Marketing Group

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!