Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Business Coach and Seasoned Entrepreneur
1/28/2014 3:00:28 PM

http://isafyi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Mark-S-1.jpg?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014?utm_source=front%20page&utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=90daygame011014

Mark S. of Florida has been building businesses since the age of 10. At 13, he secured his first business loan from a bank. By 21 he’d made his first million. In 30 years, he’s owned 10 companies and built a business coaching practice. Now, the active father of six is building a business with Isagenix®.

Why Isagenix?

After the owners sought out his business expertise, Mark was on the cusp of consulting for and signing on with another network marketing company – his first experience with the industry – when he was challenged to look deeper into that opportunity in comparison with what Isagenix had to offer. With a background in sports and nutrition, Mark understood the superior products and liked the business opportunities he saw at Isagenix. So he decided to change course and signed on.

He already knew how to create income; he was looking for more. “I wanted to create leverage and build a legacy for my family and others to be able to experience the freedoms I have enjoyed these past 30 years,” reveals Mark.

Mark’s Approach to Business Success

Mark’s advice is simple: find someone on your team who has a “simple system of duplication.” From there, learn the system and take action.

If you’re going to be successful, you’ll need to do five things. He calls it his “B.R.A.V.E. Principle”

BBUILD your belief in what you are doing. If you’re new to network marketing, that means learning the industry, the company, the product and the pay plan.

R – Know your REASON for what you’re doing. If you don’t have a burning reason, this will stop you every time.

A – Take ACTION daily. Don’t get hung up on what you see happening, keep taking action and it will come together.

V – Create your VISION. You must know where you are headed and have specific, measurable goals to know if you’re getting there.

EENDURE. ALL businesses take persistence and endurance, the vast majority of traditional businesses fail because of underfunding (not a problem in network marketing) and the owner(s) simply quit before they get enough traction to experience success. Don’t quit!

Sharing Success

Mark S (3) 960Mark loves sharing his Isagenix story both in person and via social media. A lot of his team has come from his social media interactions. Mark’s also recruiting a little closer to home. His oldest son, who recently graduated high school and will play college football, is already bringing in a solid monthly income with his own Isagenix business.

Mark, who is now a 2-Star Golden Circle Crystal Executive, and his team love the Isagenix compensation plan. “With the Double PIB on the President’s Pak, I can earn $160 for every person I enroll,” explains Mark. “And the success that comes with it is more than just the bonus. It not only explodes my front-end pay, it accelerates my back-end residual income as the 300 points create bigger cycle pay.”

Mark S (2)Don’t expect Mark to slow down any time soon. Between building his Isagenix business, maintaining his other entrepreneurial projects, his six busy kids and his hobbies, he’s making the most of life. “My success has never been measured by the money I earned,” says Mark. “It’s been measured by the goals I accomplished along the way.”

Thank you for viewing my page To your Success Anabela
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!