Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Meet the 'doberhuahua' !
1/24/2014 11:42:44 PM
Hi Hafiz, as previously, I hope this note I am posting fits within this thread.

Sarah McLachlan Sings for Audi About the Misunderstood Doberhuahua in Super Bowl Spot

Yahoo TV

When you think of celebrities most likely to appear during Super Bowl ads for luxury car brands, we're willing to wager that singer-songwriter Sarah McLachlan isn't at the top of your list.

And that's what makes this teaser for an upcoming Audi commercial so, well, weird.

In the 44-second spot, the Grammy winner and animal advocate sings a heartfelt tune about the misunderstood Doberhuahua, an imaginary (we hope) dog with the head of a Doberman and the body of a Chihuahua.

[Related: Puppies Do the 'Rudy' Slow Clap in CarMax Super Bowl Spot]

If this thing were real, it would win the World's Ugliest Dog contest paws down, and then celebrate by haunting the world's nightmares. Not that we're judging.

Business Insider reports that Audi will be showcasing its new entry level sedan, the A3, during the game.The real ad will also likely feature the Doberhuahua.

You have been warned.

Follow Mike Krumboltz on Twitter (@mikekrumboltz).

Audi hires Sarah McLachlan to drum up sympathy for the star of its Super Bowl ad.
Behold the Doberhuahua

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Meet the 'doberhuahua' !
1/30/2014 5:02:22 AM
Nice thing Luis! thanks for letting us know about the dog and the singer!
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!