Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Katrina Graham 's Very Popular New Mailer!
1/22/2014 1:26:45 AM
Ken's personalized Splash Page

Hey Adlandpro Friends,

Build your downline with you own personalized splash page!

I am not sorry if your received this before and passed on the offer.

Good things are worth repeating!

I know that sometimes you have to see things 7 times before you take action. I just wish I had sent this 6 times already if that is the case...LOL

Let me ask you this...do you have a personalized splash page? If not this program will allow you to have one. I will even help you get it, if you need help.
======================================================
I just joined a unique new mailer called Recipe Mailer. With mouthwatering features and a delicious free member package you will be sure to satisfy your advertising cravings!

At Recipe Mailer, you can have your cake and eat it too!! If you don't know how to bake a cake I am sure you will be able to find a delicious Cake Recipe to try out while you are there!

Get up to the minute specials and added features on the Recipe Mailer toolbar. An easy and safe download with one easy click! Has an Email Notifier built right in!!

Don't be left with a bad taste in your mouth... come on in and check it out!!

========================================================
Join free from my personalized splash page that you go to for credits and I will give you a sign up bonus of 100 credits that you can use right away to promote any program that you want.

Take advantage of one of the OTOs and upgrade and your bonus will be 500 credits!

Now here is the best part...Every day that you log in I will transfer 100 credits to your account. If there is a better offer anywhere on the Internet please let me know and I will jump on it right away.

To your success,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!