Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Angel Cuddle Trails... A Haven for Awakening Light Beings
1/18/2014 5:04:01 PM
As an angel ambassador, channel of grace and a Reiki Master, with a passion for sharing, mainly, through my writing, but also using other arts, I am creating a haven or space for all those awakening light beings who wish to evolve, by also sharing through living in and from the heart.

Over the past couple of years, I have been awakening at varying rates, but I have started my angel cuddle trails, sharing love through all time, space, dimension and reality. I have visited a number of energy portals on Mother Earth and I will be visiting many more along the trails.

As for the ones I've already visited, I'm going to share those visits, via writing and videos, here and on my new website. I actually started the website last year, but I wasn't sure how to take it forward, so I didn't do anything on it, but I now have a vision of what it should be.

I look forward to sharing the angel cuddle trails with you...

Angel Cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Angel Cuddle Trails... A Haven for Awakening Light Beings
1/18/2014 8:15:52 PM
I'm not the greatest I.T. genius.
I visited and wrote a post but didn't know how to login.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!