Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Andrey Lyashkov

1218 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
How to lose 24 pounds in 28 days
1/11/2014 4:13:51 AM
Want the secret to doing cardio so you ACTUALLY lose fat?

In fact, it’s the ONLY way to make sure you keep losing fat continually, and permanently.

Ready for the key?

The most effective form of cardio is one where you move your body the most and also at the highest intensity.

The more you move your body, and at a higher intensity level… the more calories you burn.

Intensity levels play a factor because higher intensity helps to raise your metabolism and and burn twice as much fat in half the time.

This also means you’ll be burning more calories during the day… when you’re NOT exercising!

Good thing, huh!

That’s why running is more effective at burning calories than walking and sprinting for short bursts is more effective than running.

Simply put, the more intense the exercise, and you use more of your body…the more you burn calories.

More calories burned means more fat loss.

Also, the higher the intensity and higher your metabolism, the more fat you burn.

Again, the more you move your entire body at an intense pace…the more calories you burn and the more effective your cardio is giving you twice the results in half the time.

The main key is to choose something that allows you to maintain a higher intensity level or mix in high intensity bursts.

If one of your goals is to lose your love handles and get rid of some of that stubborn fat, start picking up the pace with your cardio; long duration low intensity sessions are boring and useless for fat loss.

I can show you how to get great results in 35 minutes a day or even as little as 15 mins (if you can keep up the intensity :) ).

That is really all it takes to get a lean, toned body… and it starts here…

Your trainer and flat belly coach,

Mr. Inta-Fitness – Neil Kelliher

P.S. Sometimes the best way to choose your cardio is to try a couple of different things such as different machines in the gym (not the same one all the time) or different types outdoors such as cycling vs running. The choice is yours.

After you compare a few different ones, you’ll figure out which ones allow you to work the hardest.

Here’s where you can find the best cardio choices for losing fat…

+0
Andrey Lyashkov

1218 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Found: Affiliate Marketing Coaching and Content in Health & Wellness
1/12/2014 7:56:16 PM
Just a quick email to let you know about a great new resource I found. If you are in the health and wellness niche, or if you even think you might want to be, you have to check it out!

The membership is run by Gail Trahd who worked in the medical field for over 20 years. Not only are the articles accurate and researched but they also have links back to medical research studies and journal articles that back up the content. This transfers an incredible amount of authority to YOU and gives you access to more material for your own marketing - No hours of research for you!

But the value in the membership doesn't stop there!

Members also have access to solid video coaching about affiliate marketing. If don't know a thing about selling products and services online, you'll get all the information you need to get started - and then some!

There is so much more I can't get into it all right here. You should just go on over toCredible Health Content</a>and check it out yourself.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!