Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hi Ken!
1/11/2014 8:25:57 AM
join SupercashFFA

Quote:
We have our winner! It is Patricia Dean!Patricia's profile picture.

She will be posting her affiliate link as soon as she gets her downline buillders built in. That is a good thing that everybody should do as the people who join after you will want to join all of the programs in your downline.

I look forward to joining her programs and will be setting up my downline builders for you to join ASAP.

Ken

Congratulations to Patricia!

You have your first downline member. Yep, as promised it is me...LOl. We will work as a team to get the next member in this downline to infinite.

Here is Patricia's post in The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook!:

Patricia's post

It was not easy to get her downline builder set up with all the other stuff she was doing online so I am not surprised that she was worn out by the end of the day and did not get by here to post a message. I know because it is the end of the day and I have not completed mine yet. It is not easy but easy does not always equal good.

I joined as soon as I found Patricia's link. I will change to graphic locations taking you to my landing page for the next in line to sign up. We will keep the link destinations going to the latest person's landing page that signs up.

Who is next? I will be sending some notices out to those who are on the waiting list but if you join before they do we will work as a team to get the next person on the list to sign up under you.

Click Here to join
SupercashFFA with the latest link!
======================================================
Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

Interenet Marketers - It's time.

It's time to do smarter advertising.

Smarter advertising = better results => more money.

To be a successful Internet Marketer, you need to wisely use your time & advertising budget or it will be like trying to run in quicksand.

Click Here to join SupercashFFA!

SupercashFFA is an incentized free-for-all for YOU to get ALOT of traffic to your sites, programs, blogs, etc... to get ahead AND to make some very healthy commissions.

"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

* So lets make GOOD things happen to YOU, starting now!

Click Here to join SupercashFFA!

Thank you for reading my message,
(I'm done, go to the site now... :)

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
1/11/2014 10:57:15 PM
Good! I know Patricia :) I;m glad you got her link
+2
1/11/2014 10:58:57 PM
Oh its fixed - what happened was when I was taking a cat nap the site was getting hammered by traffic, mostly supercashffa and wondermailer. It just took the server's juice! so it had troubles.. but rebooted and watching it closely :)
-maryanne
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2014 11:30:32 PM
Hi Maryanne,

The system may have been down for a while this morning as I was not able to log in. It is working fine now and I posted a new message in
The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook:

The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook!
To get a spot in the SuppercashFFA downline to infinity, anyone can go to The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook,
to click on the latest affiliate link (which happens to be mine at the moment) join and add their affiliate link in an comment.

Take a not of the number of members! It is going up by hundreds every day. Hint: Get in front of this wave and everyone signing up after you in this downline to infinity system will be in your downline.

The Saoring Eagle Team on FB
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
1/12/2014 5:20:03 AM
Hi Maryanne, thanks, I appreciate your support. You must know my picture from your other sites. Patricia Dean
Have a great day. God Bless. Patricia Dean Empowered Blogger Twitter : patriciad54 Skype : patriciad87
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!