Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hi Ken!
1/10/2014 8:48:06 AM
You are everywhere :-)
-Maryanne
+3
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hi Ken!
1/10/2014 9:02:50 AM
Hi Maryanne!

I should be in bed, but I am very excited about your program and going to end a message out to my friends here in Adlandpro inviting them to be a part of it. As you know I have not joined yet. I will be the first to join after I find the sponsor that I am looking for.

Keep an eye on what I do and jump in and be a part of it at any time. Lets have some fun.

Ken
P. S. Thanks for posting the first message in this forum! smile
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
1/10/2014 7:03:08 PM
In bed? Dont you know the internet doesn't want you to sleep? hahaha

+3
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2014 9:08:29 PM
Hi Maryanne, Super Cash FFA

I just posted on my timeline in Facebook. I am awake now and ready. this should be taking off like a Rocket Ship in a mater of minutes....well that might be a bit of an overstatement but what an opportunity to get on top of the hotest and newest awesome downline builder on the Internet.

Who wants a team of people working to build their downline to infinity in not just one program but multiple programs....I can't wait to join under whoever is first to join this awesome program, but I will.

Click Here to Join and have your affiliate landing page promoted by our team!

Post your link after you join in The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook!

Once you join I will change the graphic and affiliate link destinations to your landing page and then come back an edit with each new member joining on down to infinity.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2014 12:28:58 AM
We have our winner! It is Patricia Dean!Patricia's profile picture.

She will be posting her affiliate link as soon as she gets her downline buillders built in. That is a good thing that everybody should do as the people who join after you will want to join all of the programs in your downline.

I look forward to joining her programs and will be setting up my downline builders for you to join ASAP.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!