Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why The Real Estate Market Became Distressed
12/31/2013 2:17:36 PM

Why The Real Estate Market Became Distressed

By now most people have undoubtedly realized that many homeowners in America are in distress, thereby either defaulting on their mortgage or already in foreclosure.

There has been virtually no neighborhood which has been left untouched. Homes being left abandoned, auctioned off....Read More

Is This House Haunted? You Probably Should Disclose

I’ve been on a roll recently and I’m sure that some would like me to move on, but with it turning fall, our recent blue and harvest moons and the approach of October, I have to do one more horror-themed blog. This blog has a nod to Halloween. I’m listening to Midnight Syndicate...Read More

Property Managers and Auctions Can Work Well Together

I found myself in a meeting with a Tallahassee Florida property manager recently discussing a property to be scheduled for auction. As we discussed this particular property, the marketing options and possible locations for the auction, we discovered that this meeting was just the beginning to an ongoing..Read More

The Benefits of Networking

Have you ever had a fantastic concept and couldn’t wait to share it? For last six months working at RealEstateAuctions.com, I have had the privilege of speaking at numerous networking events. There are so many benefits to auctioning off real estate and educating the public on the process...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!