Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) May be Part of Your Loan
12/30/2013 4:59:59 PM

PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) May be Part of Your Loan

Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is designed to protect the lender if the borrower is not able to pay the mortgage. Most lending institutions require on a conventional loan that you pay PMI if the amount borrowed is greater than 80% of the purchase...Read More

Use These Tips to Sell a Home Faster

We’ve all seen it, the home that just won’t sell. I was recently on tour which took us to a home that was located on acreage which bordered a river. In reality, that was two great marketing points for the seller. This home has been on the market for well over a year, and it did not take a...Read More

Let’s Define Some Auction Terms and Have a Little Fun

Please help me with some of the “A’s” in the Auction Terminology!

Many Realtors and sellers are asking what the meaning of certain auction terms are so I have included a basic, short, abbreviated and a little humorous glossary for your entertainment.

Absentee Bidder: A bidder that..Read More

Why The Real Estate Market Became Distressed

By now most people have undoubtedly realized that many homeowners in America are in distress, thereby either defaulting on their mortgage or already in foreclosure.

There has been virtually no neighborhood which has been left untouched. Homes being left abandoned, auctioned off....Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!