Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lovely Lakefront Living Can Be Yours. Bid Online Now
12/26/2013 7:17:35 PM

Lovely Lakefront Living Can Be Yours. Bid Online Now

You can change your luck if you are the winning bidder on this house. Beautiful, peaceful, calming, breathtaking are just a few words to describe this piece of heaven. Pictures do not do this justice. If you are a “water baby” as I am, one look at that “glass” water and you can see yourself gliding across in your kayak...Read More

Is Your Property a Good Candidate for Auction?

Real estate auctions are truly growing in popularity. Realtor Magazine wrote in November, 2013 that “auctions aren’t just for ugly properties anymore.” The article stated that private-owner auction sales now out-number REOs for the first time since 2012, and continue to excel...Read More

Why The Real Estate Market Became Distressed

By now most people have undoubtedly realized that many homeowners in America are in distress, thereby either defaulting on their mortgage or already in foreclosure.

There has been virtually no neighborhood which has been left untouched. Homes being left abandoned, auctioned off....Read More

What Better Time to Network Than at Holiday Parties?

At least that’s what a couple of my Business Development Executives with RealEstateAuctions.com tried to tell me. I say BS. They said they have too many Christmas parties and don’t have time to network! The more holiday parties I’m invited to, the better...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!