Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
In This Digitial Word, You Still Need the Personal Touch
12/17/2013 4:14:03 PM

In This Digitial Word, You Still Need the Personal Touch

I was at my desk Friday afternoon trying to tie-up loose ends before the holiday weekend when all of the sudden my Internet service went out on me. I spent the next five minutes exercising my considerable high-tech acumen in trying to solve the problem. Once I confirmed...Read More

Sellers: Auctions Can Help Even in Your Hot Market

The time is right, in many areas of the country again, for a seller to get the most for their home and yes, I am speaking about a seller’s market.

I hear on CNBC Real Estate reports from California to Arizona to Florida (yes, I said Florida) that they are running out of sellers. This will show up in pending sale reports as a low but only because...Read More

Sellers, Be Careful Whom You Chose When Selecting a Realtor®

You have decided to sell your house and came to a conclusion on what the property is worth. Being a sensible home seller, you embark on further due diligence by scheduling appointments with three or four local Realtors® who have been hanging marketing materials on your front door for...Read More

Auctioneers are Great Negotiators

Auctioneers are great negotiators! We give sellers then best amount available and buyers have the opportunity to get what they want. A good negotiator has everyone feeling as winners when all is said and done. If someone leaves an auction feeling like they...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!