Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
When the Weather Gets Frightful, Online Auctions Are So Delightful
12/16/2013 4:45:22 PM

When the Weather Gets Frightful, Online Auctions Are So Delightful

Hello again, Auction Enthusiasts. I know many of us have some crazy weather in our area. I am not a big fan of cold weather so I am indoors for the remainder of the weekend. I looked outside and it was lightly snowing this morning, and by the time I looked again it was really snowing...Read More

Can a Property Sell Before Auction? You Bet

The National Auction Sales Event just concluded. The RealEstateAuctions.com USA map showed 10 states lit up in red, meaning ongoing auctions around the country were in progress. This occurrence started last Wednesday and ran to Saturday or Sunday. Last week was an exciting...Read More

Sellers, Be Careful Whom You Chose When Selecting a Realtor®

You have decided to sell your house and came to a conclusion on what the property is worth. Being a sensible home seller, you embark on further due diligence by scheduling appointments with three or four local Realtors® who have been hanging marketing materials on your front door for...Read More

Future Looks Bright for Real Estate Across the Nation

Prices are up in the west 20 percent over last year. Interest rates are up to 4.46 percent from 3.34 percent from a year ago. New construction remains slow and distressed sales are down to 15 percent from 26 percent a year ago. Some of the industry “experts” are complaining about these...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!