Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sellers, Be Careful Whom You Chose When Selecting a Realtor®
12/13/2013 4:45:59 PM

Sellers, Be Careful Whom You Chose When Selecting a Realtor®

You have decided to sell your house and came to a conclusion on what the property is worth. Being a sensible home seller, you embark on further due diligence by scheduling appointments with three or four local Realtors® who have been hanging marketing materials on your front door for...Read More

Auctions Are On The Rise and So Are the National Housing Market Stats

I read a great article the other day in the Wall Street Journal, written by Sanette Tanaka. She had watched an auction in Princeton, New Jersey and was surprised by the number of people who had turned out for the event of a historic 240-year-old home. More than 100 people showed up to the Concierge Auction event and after 11 minutes...Read More

Tips For Reducing the Chances of an IRS Audit

Yes, soon it will be that time again. Millions of Americans will soon be filing their income taxes and doing everything they can to keep as much of what they earn. But how many people will be filing tax returns that are “audit proof?”...Read More

Local Realtor® Association Gives Back to the Community

Over the years I have had the pleasure of being a member of several local Realtor associations. This year, as an agent with RealEstateAuctions.com, I joined the Manatee Association of Realtors on the Gulf Coast of Florida. They were established in 1914 and next year they will...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!