Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to Explain a Blog? Hmm…Write a Blog About It
12/6/2013 2:51:09 PM

How to Explain a Blog? Hmm…Write a Blog About It

All of us are familiar with the words Real Estate. It is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water. Also, it’s the business of real estate; the profession of buying, selling, or renting land, buildings or housing...Read More

Consider a Home Warranty When Buying or Selling

Have you ever bought a new TV or appliance and the retailer offers you a product warranty policy?

These policies cover against product defects and part malfunctions. I typically do not purchase these policies when I buy something new as I have confidence in the manufacturing of the products I purchase...Read More

Raleigh Real Estate Market Trends

There are currently 10,648 homes for sale in the North Carolina Triangle area, covering Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh. This represents 5.59 percent of the total national inventory which totals 1,905,064.

We have seen a 6.85 percent decrease in the total number of properties for sale, listed with Realtors® so far this year...Read More

Let’s Look at Sellers’ Benefits of Auctions

Auctions can provide many benefits to sellers. The most obvious reason is they can sell their property quickly and they know when their close date will be versus having to wait for a buyer to make an offer on the property. It really puts the seller in the driver’s seat on the transaction. Auctions...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0