Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Raleigh Real Estate Market Trends
12/5/2013 6:37:12 PM

Raleigh Real Estate Market Trends

There are currently 10,648 homes for sale in the North Carolina Triangle area, covering Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh. This represents 5.59 percent of the total national inventory which totals 1,905,064.

We have seen a 6.85 percent decrease in the total number of properties for sale, listed with Realtors® so far this year...Read More

Does Your Reserve Really Matter?

I get this question all the time when talking about auctions and how they work. The simple answer is yes, but it is important that people understand the strategy around determining your reserve that can actually generate more traffic to your property. First, all properties are not good auction properties...Read More

Investors Still Purchase Real Estate Despite the Changing Season

Hello again, Auction Enthusiasts, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is looking forward to getting back to work. I did get a chance to see some family that I haven’t seen in years so that worked out to be great. I never really get a chance to stop and smell the roses as I am always on...Read More

Finalizing a 1031 Exchange Before the New Year

“1031” is a funny name for a transaction like an “exchange.” It comes from a section in the Internal Revenue Code, Section 1031. Here, the Code allows the exchange of certain types of property where the gain, which is usually taxable, is deferred or postponed until a later date...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0