Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Agents Can Offer the Auction Option As Soon As they List
11/25/2013 2:42:36 PM

Agents Can Offer the Auction Option As Soon As they List

Hello again, Auction Enthusiasts. I am here again fresh off the week of the National Association of REALTORS’ annual convention and what a week it was. The people I met there won’t be forgotten, and the connections made wouldn’t have been possible had I not been there. There were so many booths;...Read More

Let’s Separate Those Auctions from OUR Auctions

I think the word is getting out. I just saw a blog on ActiveRain about real estate auctions. It was written by a real estate agent who only has experience with the “courthouse steps” auctions that take place in many parts of the country. He was warning potential buyers away from these auctions...Read More

Philadelphia Goes Green With Useful Homeowner Tips

Every week the trash truck comes to pick up Philadelphia garbage and unwanted items, which are promptly taken to Pennsylvania landfills. Instead of filling landfills and just buying new items to stuff our homes, we can help the earth and recycle everyday household item...Read More

Raleigh, NC Is a Great Place to Live and Work

Raleigh, along with Durham and Chapel Hill, form the Retail Triangle Park which is a huge magnet for businesses of all types. When coupled with its close proximity to Universities such as Duke and NC State, the City has a thriving economy that has made it a much sought-after location...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0